Monday, June 25, 2012

Thinking of You Nana

Boy when life throws you a curve you really have to stop and wonder what will be next.

First my husbands bosses Father passes last week and then the Mother of my daughters very close friend was admitted to hospital and now remains in a coma with no hope of recovery.  This family has been very close and near and dear to all of our hearts, but especially to my daughter.  She used to babysit the kids and over the years has become so close with the family that she calls the Mom her "Other Mom".  She even looks like the family..scary thought!

Anyway we are all praying for your Nana.
 Nancy

Your comments mean a lot to me so don't forget to leave one.

3 comments:

  1. Nancy, I agree with you that it's really sad when someone so close to us, even not our family, is leaving us. Some believe it's just a beginning of a new journey, but for those who are left behind is hard to accept.
    I saw both of your beautiful cards, loved them. I like yellow colors of sympathy card, very unusual, and yet goes so well with the poem that is very hopeful and strong.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words. I have noticed several comments from you lately and I really appreciate each and every one. Thank you also for being an avid follower.

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful! I LOVE the way you've stamped the wheat. I do hope that things start to look up with your family...

    ReplyDelete