Monday, June 25, 2012

Masculine Monday - Wheels of Motion

Ok so I have had a few problems this week with not only trying to put together my Masculine Monday card, but also with my computer.  Just as I was about to start writing my blog, my computer froze on me.  Nothing I could do would bring it back. Just when my husband said OK time to visit the Apple Store I think it heard him and decided to come back to life.  I just hope it continues to work and does not need shock therapy again in the near future.

I put together this card using the Cardabilities challenge and incorporated it into my Masculine card for this week.  My husbands bosses father passed away suddenly last week and he was the backbone of the company my husband works for.  I thought that this card reminded me of how the wheels of motion sometimes throw us curves and allows us to continue forward in the right direction.
I hope that you like what I have come up with.

Nancy

Your comments mean a lot to me so please don't forget to leave one.


5 comments:

  1. What a really awesome card! Love all the detail that you put into this card. Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this--the elements and collage stamping are amazing! Thanks for joining in my blog candy, Nancy! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I really like the backgrand stamping behind the squares. Found your blog through Cardabilities - inspired by your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Dena. Glad to see that Cardabilities brought you my way.

      Delete
  4. Sooo clever! And I love your colors.

    ReplyDelete