Friday, June 22, 2012

Showers of Happiness

                                                                                    
I had a special request from a co-worker for a shower card so here is my attempt at a quick and easy card.

Starting with a piece of CS that I had used to cut out one of the Labels Five Nestabilities I used the other half of the cut out as my card front.  This is adhered to a piece pink DSP.  The umbrella image from Rue Des Fleur was stamped onto the DSP and then I stamped a second image on a piece of white CS.  Then I cut out the top portion of the umbrella and popped it up with dimensionals.  The different points of the umbrella ends were accented with jewels and the handle was accented with a small bow.
The sentiment was stamped using my Stamp-a-ma-jig.  I stamped the "happiness" first and then centred my "wishing you" ver the centre of that.

Simple and quick.

Hope you enjoy.

Nancy

I love hear your comments so please don't forget to leave one.

No comments:

Post a Comment