Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year & a New Card

First of all I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year.  The time comes and goes so fast.  So have you made your New Years Resolutions?  or better still are you still on track or have you broken them  already?  Mine is to try and use what craft products I have on hand before I run out and buy more.

January is a busy month for me with lots of birthdays at work so this first card is one for a co-worker.

Using Whisper White as the base of the card I had a few scraps (New Years Resolution at work) of Basic Black so I used them to make the "ribbon" in the back ground and then used the Daisies #2 Die to add an accent in front of the rosette, finished it off with a swirl from the Sizzix Decorative Flourishes set.  Stamp set used was Happiest Birthday Wishes.  It still looked a little blaw so I spritzed it with the spritzing tool.

Hope you like!

Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Another elegant card from you! I like addition of flourishes and simple color scheme.

    ReplyDelete