Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Tradition #5

Santa Claus is Coming to Town.......

Yes boys and girls since we moved to our home 18 years ago, Santa has gone by our home every Christmas Eve accompanied by our local Volunteer Fire Department.

Santa along with his Fire Elves drive around the Township and collect food donations, monetory donations along with a few baked goodies from those who wish to donate.

My husband and son were both on the Fire Department for many years and they would be Elves helping Santa.  My husband is now retired from the Fire Department but my son still continues the tradition.


Now it is time for you to think about your family Traditions. What they mean to you and how you may be able to create new Traditions or continue old ones.  May all your Traditions live on forever!

From my Home to Yours, I would like to wish everyone Very Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Feliz Navidad or whatever you celebrate!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment