Wednesday, January 4, 2012

TST #47

This week on Try Stampin on Tuesday's the challenge was very similar to the card I had just made for a co-worker, so I decided to repeat it to fit the sketch challenge background.  

Using Whisper White as the base of the card I scored it at 2 1/8 from either side to make a centre opening card.  

Cherry Cobbler was the accent colour used along with Love Letter DSP from my MDS program to make the rosette.  I love how you can print your own DSP's with this program.   Some say that the colours are not true to form unless you have a good printer, but really unless you know exactly what the original looked like who would really know! I have an Hp and it works just great for me.  Daisies #2 die was used again to make an accent on top of the rosette, and birthday wishes were stamped using the Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set. 
Very Vintage wheel was used on a piece of Whisper White and cut to size for the left side panel.

Don't forget you envelops.  They are a very important part of your card as well!

Hope you enjoy!

Nancy


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Thanks for the kind words! I really love combining challenges! Makes me feel so efficient!! Congrats on being named a designer on Try Stamping on Tuesday!!! Cant wait to see more of your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Nancy! AND Welcome aboard!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! Love your card, Nancy. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin.

    ReplyDelete