Friday, January 6, 2012

Sweet Spring is Coming!

OK ladies, Christmas and New Years are over and it's time to get back to card making and crafting.

SWEET SPRING with Stampin Fun and Friends is coming and you will not be disappointed so register now as registration this time is on a limited basis.

Not familiar with Stampin Fun and Friends then let me explain.  You get 15 projects in 15 day.  Sweet Spring begins February 1st.

EARY BIRD REGISTRATION at $15 HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO JANUARY 10th.

To go along with this I have a FREE PASS to give away. Just let me know that you are a follower plus what you would like to see from me this year on my blog.  A winner will be selected on January 15th.  If you have already signed up your registration will go towards the next session.

Waiting to hear from you.....

Nancy


2 comments:

  1. i would love to be in the draw to win a free pass please and for what I would like to see this year is simply more of your wonderful work, you are an amazing artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I enjoy your blog and your creations very much. I know that you also scrapbook occasionally, and this this something I would like to see on your site too.
    As to the free pass draw, I would like to be included, please. Never ever participating in online classes, I feel quite intimidated. So if I win, it'll be a good opportunity to try it.
    Thank you for your talent with you followers!

    ReplyDelete