Wednesday, February 29, 2012
First I needed a center point, Fleur de Lis to the rescue. Then using the Spellbinder Nestabilities Label Five I cut out three layers. The layers that I cut out I saved and used on the inside of the card.
Then I had problems with the bottom of the card. I loved the top and got stuck on the bottom. Then I thought if I had the right lace it might work. So I used a strip of the paper that I had used for the top cut outs and after it was punched I ran it through the crimper twice to break up the fibers and make it more pliable. Sticky strip was used to adhere the paper lace to the bottom and topped it off with a satin ribbon.
Hope you enjoy!