Tuesday, February 14, 2012

TST # 53 A Masculine Card



Today being Valentines Day You would think that I would use it as my inspiration for the Try Stampin on Tuesday Sketch Challenge.  However masculine cards are sometimes difficult to achieve so I decided to take the sketch challenge and make it into a masculine card. 

Turning the sketch and making it a landscape card I used Sense of Time which is now a discontinued stamp set from Stampin Up, but it was one of my first sets and I really like using it for masculine cards.

Hope you enjoy!

Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a cool take on the sketch Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristen. The lead into this one will give a sneak peek at next weeks challenge though!

      Delete
  2. Yep lots of work has gone into this card!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete