Sunday, February 26, 2012

You Complete Me!

This card was inspired by my Mother.  She was a very smart woman and always told me that when you meet the right guy it would be like putting the last piece on a puzzle and I would feel complete. 

35 years ago today I married my best friend.  We had one date and he asked me to marry him!  There was something about him that made me feel complete, so of course I said yes.  But at the same time I didn't think he was serious...until he purchased a ring to seal the deal.

When I purchased the Sizzix Puzzle die on clearance I knew exactly what I would use it for. 


















The puzzle piece necklace was given to me by my Husband at Christmas time.  On one side it says Love... on the other side it reads Completes Me!  So appropriate.

It doesn't seem like 35 years but it has been the best 35 years anyone could share with that someone special. 

Happy Anniversary Peter!

Hope you enjoy!

Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Nancy, Happy Anniversary to you and Peter! I wish you many more happy years together! It's really a blessing when your husband is also best friend. You're really a lucky girl! All the best!!

    ReplyDelete