Friday, February 24, 2012

Pink Birthday Wishes

Going through my emails today I came across a Challenge over at
Joan's Garden Challenge #7.  The Challenge had a few must haves in it:

Create a card with lots of layers
Colour theme should be Pink and White
Add some dimensional flowers
Use a rectangle and an oval layer

This is what I came up with.  Although the flowers show as purple they actually are more pink but photographed differently.

I'm sure either way the lucky person this Birthday Card is going to will not even know the difference.  

Happy Birthday!

Hope you enjoy!

Nancy
 

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy yor found our challenge. Your card is beautiful. Your flower arrangement is very pretty and I really like the distressed layers. Thank you for joining us this week in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, What a wonderful card. The music paper is the perfect touch to a splendid challenge entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty in pink! Love your flowers and the distressed edges! Well done!

    ReplyDelete