Tuesday, October 30, 2012

TST #90

Once again we are here atTry Stampin on Tuesday with another great sketch.
This one was made at the last minute, and I do mean last minute.  I didn't think I was going to be able to take part in this weeks session due to work and home commitments.  Last week I had my Grandson for most of the week, which I didn't mind at all, but then I am dealing with my father and his rapid decline with dementia.  It is so sad to see someone rapidly decline and it only brings back memories of my mother when she had Alzheimer's.   I don't like to let anyone down so I just had to buck up and get this card done as I was definitely running out of TIME.  Thus my theme for the card TIME!
I know you will love what out designers have come up with as well. Now it's your turn. Show us what you can do with this great sketch and post it on the TSOT site.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks for dropping by.

Nancy

PS:  Clocks turn back this weekend!!!  Just one more TIME reference.

Your comments mean a lot to me so please remember to leave one.




1 comment:

  1. Glorious green!!! LOVE the monochrome you went with--and that embossing folder is one of my favorites! Another beautiful card! :)

    ReplyDelete