Friday, September 28, 2012

Twisted Thursday Challenge - September 27th: "Wheels"

TT092712
I was scouting out the different challenges available for today to come up with a card for my boss who is celebrating 35 years with the company...however I came across a challenge over at The Outlawz and decided to go in a different direction and create a birthday card for an avid mudder!

The challenge was to create anything but it was to incorporate wheels into the card.  I put a twist on it and decided to go with tire tracks.  This was created using my MDS along with a great image put together by another great card maker, but my brain is fried and I just can't remember her name...sorry!  
I hope you like what I have come up with.  I know it's stretching the "wheels" part a little, but I thought is still worked.

Thanks for stopping by.

Nancy

Your comments mean a lot, so please remember to leave one.

No comments:

Post a Comment