Friday, September 28, 2012

Celebrate 35!


This past week our store manager celebrated 35 years with the company.  As I was going through different sketch and colour challenges I decided to make a different card and put this one off.  After a little bit of time I went through all my stamps and went with my Fine Feathers seeing as she is the chief at the helm.
Once I finished the card front it still looked a little slight, so I took one of the smaller feathers and stamped it out three times.  Cut and feathered the edges of it to make it further look like and feather and adhered it with TomBow and added a slight touch of bling, a simple stone, just to keep it a little earthy.
Once I finished the card I went over the challenges available on that day (not what you would usually do) and discovered that I could add it to Cute Card Thursday for their letters and numbers challenge and Dutch Date for their clean and simple challenge.

Congrats Terri!

Hope you like what I have come up with.

Nancy

Your comments mean a lot, so please remember to leave one.



4 comments:

  1. Nancy, I like this card very much. You put exact amount of elements on it to keep it light and simple.For me it is usually challenging, don't know where to stop when do the 'clean' card.
    Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peacock feathers. Thanks for sharing with Dutch Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card !!! thanks for joinin in at dutch dare, good luck in our draw,
    hugs sandra DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh wow...so gorgeous!! Love it <3
    Thanks for playing at DDCC
    Xx

    ReplyDelete