Tuesday, September 25, 2012

TST # 85 Ops or No Ops?

As soon as I saw this weeks challenge at Try Stampin on Tuesday, I knew exactly what I was going to do.
 
 

Then once I got started I thought, "bleach effect" so out came the bleach, but my image did not stamp out correctly, therefore leaving the light yellow spots on the strip of paper.
I used another stamp from the same set and with Chocolate Chip I stamped the image over the bleached out section.  Ops, didn't quite take, so I tried to fill it in with my marker, still not luck so I inked it in with a gel pen, ops wrong shade of brown.  Oh well, the end result makes the leaves look like they are floating on the cardstock.  Maybe not an ops!
 
Ok now its your turn.  Try the sketch and let me see what you come up with.  Hop on over to Try Stampin on Tuesday for more inspiration and don't forget to post your card for us all to see.

Thanks for stoping by.

Nancy

Your comments mean a lot so please remember to leave one.

4 comments:

  1. It came out so dimensional! Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definetly not an oops. I think it is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely thinking NOT an oops!!! This is stunning, Nancy! LOVE the colors and the bleach effect is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy, beautiful! Love how you turned the sketch. Oops? - I think it is amazing!!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete