Tuesday, May 29, 2012

TST #68 Daisy Wishes & Polka-Dot Dreams

It's time once more for Try Stampin on Tuesday.  Today I have a very cheerful card for you which could be referred to as "Daisy Wishes and Polka-Dot Dreams".

I had planned on making this card in the portrait view, but once I got the background segment cut out for the daisies to sit on I knew it would be much better shown as a landscape card.

Lots of die cutting in this one.

A real "girlie-girl" card.

Then it was time to move on to a more masculine card.  I pushed the sketch a little out of the box but this is what I came up with.
OK, it's your turn, lets see what you can do with the sketch.  Don't forget to post it on the Try Stampin site.

Hope you enjoy.

Nancy

I like to know what you think, so please leave me a comment.




2 comments:

  1. Your daisy card is beautiful. And love all the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this 'girlie' card. It's so feminine.
    It's easy to see a matching box or gift bag next to the card with couple of these flowers.
    Very nice job, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete