Tuesday, May 15, 2012

TST #66 Write Me a Song

Jen has been at it again with another great sketch for Try Stampin on Tuesday. Her sketches just get better and better each week.

When I looked at the sketch I knew right away I wanted to do an antique looking torn bottom on the one layer of the card so I decided to go with my Composer's Dream stamp and start with that.

The next thing I had to determine was what I wanted my top stamped piece to be.  I had just recently picked up Rue Des Fleurs and decided to run with that. I tried several different angles and mounting backgrounds before I ended up with the Curly Label punch and a straight pen. I accented the pen marks with two small pearls and then following along with odd numbers I added three more to the bottom instead of a sentiment.











Since I had stamped the pen a couple of times I ended up cutting out one of them and used it on the inside of the card.

I hope you like what I have come up with. Now it's your turn.  Show us what you can do.
Nancy

I like to hear what you think, so please leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment