Monday, April 30, 2012

Masculine Monday 30/04/12


It's Monday Morning again and I have a birthday card to show you today using once again Sense of Time.  It is such a shame that this set was discontinued.  I think  this was one of the very first SU stamp sets that I purchased and it probably gets ten times more use than any other set that I own.
I started with a black base and layered on Chocolate Chip CS 1/8" smaller all the way around. Then I used Very Vanilla 1/4" smaller all the way around. I distressed the edges all the way around and tore small "V" shaped openings on either side of the CS. The clock and gear images were stamped in Chocolate chip, then I crumpled it up slightly and then laid it out flat. With Soft Suede I used the ink pad directly onto the CS and the areas that were creased picked up the ink. The cogs were punched from Chocolate Chip CS and adhered to the front of the card. Using the round tab punch I first stamped the birthday greeting and then accented it with a cog on either end. Twine was wrapped around the top layer of the card and through the two smaller cogs.
The inside of the card was done basically the same way but only using the gear stamp and then a greeting from Cloud 9 Design Simple Thoughts-Happy Birthday.

The envelop was stamped on the outside with the gears as well.

Hope you enjoy!

Nancy

I like to hear what you think, so please leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment