Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Great News and a Liebster Award

Today was a special day for both my daughter and I.  My daughter Ashley has just completed her second semester of Dental Hygiene once again with Honours.  This girl works very hard for everything she get and we could not be more pleased for her. 


Secondly, a huge and heartfelt thank you to CherylAnn at CherylAnn's Stamping Spot for giving me the 
What is the Liebster Award?


Well . . . Some time (in the recent past), somewhere (rumor has it that it might be Germany), someone (I guessing he/she was named Liebster) decided to do something nice for a whole lot of bloggers and started the Liebster Blog Award. It’s an award you receive, but it is also an award that you give.If you receive a Liebster Blog Award you are asked to choose 3-5 other bloggers and send them one as well. It is an award meant to highlight smaller blogs - less than 200 followers. Let them know that we care and are reading. The idea is that the blogger receiving the award links back to the blogger who awarded him/her, and then chooses 3-5 people to send the award to. There is no obligation to continue this award. I just thought it was a lovely way to share the love.


Here are the blogs I would like to pass the love on to:
Regina Andari - workinouttheinks.blogspot.ca
Tanya Bell -  www.stampint.com.au/blog/
Chris Galbraith - chrisgalbraithcreations.blogspot.ca


I encourage everyone to visit these blogs and let the talented ladies know how special they are!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment