Thursday, May 9, 2013

PCC#41 It's a Girl!

Spring is definitely here and along with the birds and the bee's increasing population the babies are certainly on their way.  One of my husbands co-workers has just had their first baby and yes it's a "Girl".

I received the sketch email this morning from Paper Craft Crew and decided to use it for my card.

Sketch
Rather than go with pink on pink on pink I decided to through a little more colour in with the DSP, but there is still a Lot of Pink!
Also instead of using ribbon or paper for the accents I punched out 2 white and 1 pink from the Martha Stewart Branch Punch for the accents.  The little duck is a button that I found in my stash along with the ribbon.
For the inside of the card I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig and positioned the hands to form a heart.  In the centre of the heart I punched out the smallest heart from the Heart to Heart Punch.
This is the first time I have taken part in the Paper Craft Crew sketches so I hope that I have done justice to their sketch.  

Thanks for stopping by.

Nancy

Your comments mean a lot to me so please remember to leave one.


1 comment:

  1. I love this Baby Card, Nancy. The little duck on the bow is a sweet touch. Yes, I definately think you've done the sketch justice. Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete