Tuesday, January 7, 2014

TST #150 Happy Birthday Dear You...

Wow can you believe that we are at 150 great sketch challenges over at Try Stampin on Tuesday.  Seems like just yesterday that I joined this group first off participating in the challenges and then being asked to join such a great group of gals as a Designer.

Today we have a quick and easy sketch challenge for you, however we are asking that you incorporate "Polka Dots".
Please use Polka Dots
I kind of sneaked in my Polka Dots as a DSP in the background, but I still managed to get them in.

Usually I only show one view of my card but the polka dots were just peaking through on the first shot so I decided to show a second view which also gives a closer look at the bow.
My bow was made with the bowmaker my DH made for me even though I am still getting used to working with it it is great for getting just the right sized bow.  

This card is for a colleague that is a bit of a jewelry hound so that is why I chose to put the extra Bling on the card.

Hope you like what I have come up with, now it's your turn.  Need more inspiration then hop on over to the Try Stampin site and see what the other great Designers have in store for you.

Thanks for stopping by.

Nancy

Your comments mean a lot to me so please remember to leave one.

3 comments:

  1. Love the purples! And all the extras, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hun, love the stick pins & the colour is scrummy!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely design! Love your purple version of the sketch, clean, yet so beautifully decorative!

    ReplyDelete