Monday, December 30, 2013

A Snowman for my "New Little Man"

We are very proud to announce that our Son and DIL have blessed us with another Grandchild.  Wyatt Peter (after his Grandpa) joined his Big Brother Edwin on December 11th.  Yes folks he is a numerical baby born on 11/12/13.  He is the spitting image of his Big Brother and his Dad when he was a baby, so we definitely know he is one of ours!  Everyone is doing just fine and settling into a new routine.

For Christmas I decided to make him a Snowman Diaper Cake.  I had made Edwin a motorcycle when he was born.
Even though this is just  straight forward rounds of diapers it was much more challenging than making the motorcycle.  The scarf is a receiving blanket and the hat is just that.

For those of you who may not have see the motorcycle diaper cake I have attached it as well.

Thanks for stopping by.

Nancy

Your comments mean a lot to me, so please remember to leave one.

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome, Nancy!!! LOVE these fun ideas! I've got a double baby shower I'm hosting later this year and I think I know what I will be giving as gifts! ;)

    ReplyDelete