Tuesday, October 1, 2013

TST #138 A Hint of Lime

It is certainly a birthday month for me.  I have been making birthday cards it seems every week for a co-worker.  This week over at Try Stampin on Tuesday we have not only a sketch, but a colour combination challenge for you to try.
Use Black and White and any other colour

I decided to kick it up a notch and go with lime green.
I started with my green base and added the black.  Cutting a second piece of the lime green I stamped it up using the words from French Foliage.  Then onto a piece of white CS I stamped the remaining leaves and accent stamps.  Using a Postage Stamp Punch I punched out the images.  I chose to go square instead of round like the sketch.
I added a sloppy string bow and stamped the sentiment just below the string onto the black to bring more attention down.

Hope you like what I have come up with.  Need more inspiration then see what the other great designers have in store for you over at Try Stampin.

Thanks for stopping by.

Nancy

Your comments mean a lot to me so please remember to leave one.

1 comment:

  1. This is genius! LOVE those collage stamped stamp pieces! The lime was a great color for a POP, too! :)

    ReplyDelete