Thursday, June 20, 2013

...Thanks!

We all have someone very special in our lives.  My someone Very Special is my Best Friend and Husband of 36+ years!  He is definitely my Rock and knows just what to say and when to say it to make me feel very special.

We have gone through some stressed times over the past year with caring for my Father, as a lot of you have read in my blog.  I love Dad, but my Husband will be the one standing beside me in the end and his support is ever so special to me.  

Today's card is for my Dear Hubby.  I have taken the sketch from Case This Sketch for my inspiration.
This is a very clean and simple sketch I was able to use up scraps from my stash.  Kind of like cleaning up loose ends.
Using the watermarks from French Foliage I stamped in Old Olive and Tangerine Tango.  Then with the Beautiful Wings Sizzlet I cut out three of the smaller butterflies.  Edged the DSP with the Old Olive to give it a little more punch.

For the inside I used the sentiment from Rue Des Fleurs and combined the two.

Thanks for being there.  Love you with All My Heart!  Ace!

Thanks for stopping by.

Nancy

Your comments mean a lot to me so please remember to leave one.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness this is gorgeous ! I love the butterfly's and the pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete