Tuesday, March 19, 2013

TST#110 Last of the Green

I promise this will  be the last of the green cards for this month.  As I stated earlier this month March is just a Green month, but enough already.

Mynnette has given us another great sketch to work with this week over at Try Stampin on Tuesday and I know that there will be endless possibilities for this one.
 As soon as I saw this sketch I thought Girlie-Girl card.  Ribbon, lace, etc so that is what I decided to go with. 
 

I didn't have any lace on me but I did have a die from Spellbinders called Lattice and I decided to go with that.  I layered the die onto the DSP and cut it out.  Then using the Labels Five I die cut one that was just a slightly big bigger that the opening that I had created.  This would be used to mount the DSP which I had already cut onto.


After getting my bow just right, which rarely happens I added a little more bling with beads.  I used wire instead of pins to mount the beads to.


I hope that you like what I have come up with.  Now it's your turn.  Hop on over to Try Stampin and see what the other great Designers have in store for you.  I'm sure you will have endless possibilities.

Thanks for stopping by.

Nancy

Your comments mean a lot to me, so please remember to leave one.



4 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, almost more blue looking than green. Great job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, this is just gorgeous! LOVE the bow and pins--WOW! And I adore the patterned paper you used, too! What a stunning creation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good girly card! I especially love the bow and beads :)

    ReplyDelete