Wednesday, November 7, 2012

thanks...For All You Do...

Today I have a recreation of a card that was demonstrated through the Cards...Cards...Cards... session over at Stampin Fun and Friends.  The original was designed by Kris McIntosh.

I created my version of the card for my husband.  I wanted to use colours not associated with fall, but I also love the French Foliage stamp set so I decided to combine, Marina Mist and Concord Crush.  The technique used was a form of masking.  My husband has been my Rock these days and without him I really don't know where I would get my strength.  So, Thanks...For all you do!
I took the wording from the stamp set For All You Do and recreated it using my Word program on the computer.  I needed it to be larger than that of the actual stamp set and this allowed me to use the wording and the sizing that I wanted.
I hope you like what I have come up with.  You can still join the group at Stampin Fun and Friends.  Just click on the link to the right of my blog.

Thanks for stopping by.

Nancy

Your comments mean a lot to me so please remember to leave one.


No comments:

Post a Comment