Monday, July 23, 2012

Masculine Monday

Hope you all had a great weekend.  Now it's time for Masculine Monday.  Today I have a card for you using the Gently Falling stamp set.  When I first purchased this set I thought of all the different ways I could use it but believe it or not once I got the set I was not as happy with the set and therefore I have not used it until now.

I have created a simple Birthday card using the maple leaf from the set.
I first stamped the outline portion of the stamp and cut it out.  Using it as a template I stamped the middle leaf first and then placed the template over it and stamped the outer leaves next.  This way they were not overlapping onto each other.

Hint:  Once you have made a template for any of your stamps leave it in the case to be used on other projects.  That way you don't have to continue to make a new template each time you need it.

Hope you like what I have come up with.

Nancy

Your comments mean a lot to me so please don't forget to leave one.

1 comment:

  1. This is FABULOUS--LOVE the placement of the leaves! It's an amazing masculine card! :)

    ReplyDelete