Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Picture? or Picture Frame?


My first post is one that comes from being a Guest Designer on Stampin Fun and Friends - Christmas Dreams Session.

My contribution to the Christmas Dreams was the Thank You Card.  This thank you card has a little bit of a twist to it.  It can either just be a thank you or you can add a photo and make it a photo frame that can be used over and over. 







I encourage you to check out Stampin Fun and Friends.  You never know where your next inspiration will come from.  We have lots to share with you.  Try the challenges and don't forget the chats.  I have made some great new friends from Australia, New Zealand and of course the USA.  I'm certain you will enjoy their work as well.   Sign up now for our next session "Sweet Spring" starting in February.  See you there.

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment